Certificate applicant attestation form
B. 3 forms
of IDs of which one must be a government issued photo-id
C. Proof of
Right of Organisation to do Business
D. Letter of
Employment of Applicant
A. Certificate Applicant Attestation Form (Format Attached).
this Form after completing it as required
Place a copy of your latest passport-size photograph on the top right corner , same
needs to be attested by banker.
Bring this Form to your banker for attestation.
- Print out
a. You are responsible for all fees
charged by the banker
Instruct the banker to read the instructions below and complete the Acknowledgment.
B. Three Forms of IDs
One widely recognized, government issued Photo-ID such as
b) Driving License
c) Income Tax Identity (PAN) Card
d) Voters ID card
e)Service Identity Card issued to its employees by State/Central Govt
2. Two other IDs which are nationally valid and
which need not necessarily be photo-IDs such as
b) Driving License
c) Income Tax Identity (PAN) Card
d) Voters ID card
e) Service Identity Card issued to its
employees by State/Central Govt
f) Ration Card
g) Photo Credit Cards / Debit card
h) Bank / Kisan / Post Office Passbooks
i) Pension Documents such as
Ex-Servicemens Pension Book / Pension Payment Order
j) Ex-Servicemens Widow /
k) Mediclaim or similar insurance cards
l) Student SSC / HSC / graduation /
post graduation degrees
m) Birth certificate
n) School leaving certificate
o) Electricity bill
p) Mobile / Telephone bill
NOTE for (B):
- Make a copy of each of the 3 forms of IDs
- Have the copies Notarized / Attested by a Notary Public or Class 3 Gazetted Officer or
Proof of Right of Organisation to do Business
give "Any One" of the following as Proof of Right to do Business
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Articles of Incorporation
3. Memorandum of Association
4. Partnership Papers, in case of a
5. Acts or other valid business license
NOTE for (C):
Copy must be signed with Company seal by Authorized Signatory.
D. Letter of Employment of Applicant
This is required only when Authorized Signatory is not the Certificate Applicant. (Format
|<< To be Printed on the Company
Letter Head >>
Letter of Employment
Certificate Applicant Information
First Name: _______________________
Last Name: _______________________
Email ID: _______________________
I, (Name of the Authorised Signatory) _____________, certify that on (Date)
____________, (Name of the Certificate Applicant) _______________ is an
employee of our organization (Organisation Name) _____________________ and that the
Applicants Employee ID is (Employee ID) ______________. I
acknowledge by my signature, that the Applicant information in this document is complete
and accurate as per our office records.
(Signature of Authorised Signatory)
Details of Authorised Signatory
Full Name: _________________________
Organisation Name: __________________
Email Address: ______________________
Phone Number: ______________________
E. Signature Verification
You must send us a letter that proves
that the person who signed the documents above is the Authorized Signatory of
your organization. The letter must be counter-signed by the official Banker of your
organization.This must be in the format available attached.
(To be printed on company letter Head)
Signature Verification Letter
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to Certify that
(Name of the Organisation) with the Office at
(Address of the Organisation) is maintaining a bank account (A/c No.
) with our Bank
Name), and operating that account in the normal course of its business/activities.
. is the
authorized signatory for the operation of the account. His/Her signature as appearing
below is duly attested (as per the records available with the bank).
(Signature of the Authorised Signatory)
(Signature of the Branch Manager)
Name : ___________________
Name : _______________________
Designation : __________________
Phone No: _____________________
Instructions to Applicant
- Make and retain a copy of the completed form in a
secure location. You will need to reference your name and e-mail address as listed below
should you have a question regarding this certificate application.
- If your Organisation Name is to be included in the certificate then:
- Submit Proof of Right to do Business document
- Submit the Letter of Employment
- Submit the Signature Verification Letter
- Submit all documentation to SafeScrypt either through the SafeScrypt authorized agents
or by courier to the following address:
667 & 668, Keshava Towers,
11th Main, 4th Block,
- Your attested application will be reviewed within 48 hours of receipt; please allow
additional time for mail delivery, which can vary from region to region. As soon as your
application is approved, you will receive a confirmatory e-mail (sent to the e-mail
address listed in the application) that will provide instructions for picking up your
Digital ID. If you have any questions about this application, please e-mail SafeScrypt at firstname.lastname@example.org
The challenge phrase that you provided at the time of enrolment will be required for
performing any of the certificate life-cycle management functions such as revocation and
renewal. You are required to remember this phrase and/or store it in a secure location for
future use. You must also ensure that others do not have access to this phrase. SafeScrypt
does not have access to your challenge phrase.
The document you are attesting is part of the enrolment process for a SafeScrypt
Digital ID. SafeScrypt requires that the personal identity of the applicant be validated.
If you would like more information about Digital IDs or the enrolment process please visit
SafeScrypt at www.safescrypt.com.
- Complete the Acknowledgment in the Certificate Application Attestation Form.
- The Applicant must hold a valid account in your bank.
- You may retain a copy of the completed Certificate Application Attestation Form
- In this context, the Banker is the Branch Manager of the bank where the applicant holds
a valid bank account. The banker can also be any other employee of the same bank of a
grade equal to or higher than the Branch Manager.
Final Check list before sending the Documents to Certifying Authority
- In a case where authorized Signatory is taking Digital Certificate total no. of
documents should be Six , which are as follows;
- Certificate Applicant Form
- 3 ID Proofs
- Signature Verification Letter
- Proof of right to do business
- Photo on the Certificate Applicant form should be duly attested (crossed signed and
stamped ) by the banker
- All the fields of lower section of the Certificate Applicant form should be completely
filled by the same banker who has attested the photograph of the certificate applicant.
- Proof of right to do business (Copy of Certificate of incorporation, partnership deed or
sales tax registration) should be duly self attested by the authorized signatory only.
- Signature verification letter (SVL) should be on the letterhead of company or bank and
same banker who has attested the photo , filled the lower section of certificate
application form should only sign the SVL. (it is very important that signatures on all
the three places should be of same banker to maintain the uniformity)
- For ID Proofs, following points should be noticed in case of providing following Ids;
- In case of providing telephone bill , same should not be older than three months
- In case of providing Ration card , certificate applicant should be a head of family only
in that ration card not as the member of family.
- Any other id which is provided here should be under its validity period as on date.
In a case of a Pvt Ltd or Ltd. firm where an employee of the organization is becoming
the Certificate applicant in place of an authorized signatory to no. of documents should
be Seven ( additional document would be letter of employment ) same should be duly signed
by the authorized signatory of the company. Letter of Employment must be on the letterhead
of the organization.